Things To Consider Before Making An Emergency Vacation Plan
Many a times we can’t seem to avoid some emergency travel vacation. Imagine a scenario where an airline is having an enticing cheap promo fare. You may not want to waste time jumping into the promo pool to enjoy the special offer.
Here are few things to consider before making any emergency vacation plan
- Make sure your passport is valid for up to 6 months to 1 year
- Make sure you are physically fit and healthy and have taken all the necessary vaccines to ensure you don’t fall sick while on the journey.
- Make sure your travel insurance can cover the vacation.
- Make sure to read about the destination and country if it’s blacklisted and the safety measures.
- Make sure to have enough money with your credit card active. Be sure the credit card work’s abroad.
image credit: thiveglobal.com