Traveling with Kenya Airways from Nigeria to India
Compulsory Covid-19 requirements for guests departing Nigeria to India on Kenya Airways.
- All guests must register their travel by submitting a self-declaration form on the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in). This must be done at least 72 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- This is the self-declaration Arrival form https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration
- Guests to have both Soft copy + hard copy (Printout) ready to be presented on arrival.
- All guests must be advised to seek exemption from Quarantine. This can be done by applying on the online portal https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/covid-19-exemption-international-passenger . This must be done at least 72 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- By taking the COVID RT-PCR test in the last 96 hours of the scheduled flight departure from LOS (Report must be negative).
· Test report must be uploaded on the portal & the exemption requested.
· Guest fills in a declaration with respect to authenticity of the COVID report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise.
· The decision taken by the government is communicated on the online portal back to guest.
· Guests must carry the approved Quarantine exemption both as soft copy + a hard copy (Print out).
All guests must download the Arogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
Only asymptomatic travelers are to be allowed to board after thermal screening.